Are you one of the many people in the UK suffering in silence with knee pain? Perhaps you know you need a knee replacement but have been putting it off.
The Fortius Joint Replacement Centre is one of the only dedicated private centres specialising in joint replacement in London. It is a partnership that has been forged in excellence, with orthopaedic surgeons and exceptional patient care. If you choose to have your surgery with us you will be in safe hands
Is it right for me?
Although knee replacement surgery is often the best treatment for people with advanced osteoarthritis, before you make the decision to go ahead it’s important to:
- Discuss all your options with your consultant, as well as with your GP and family
- Discuss your expectations for surgery with your Consultant
- Ask questions and raise any concerns you may have
- Weigh up the risks and benefits so that you can make your own informed decision
We only advise our patients to have knee replacement surgery after other treatments have proved unsuccessful. These include:
- Painkillers or anti-inflammatory medication
- Weight loss if necessary
- Physiotherapy to reduce stiffness and improve muscle strength
- Arthroscopy (key hole surgery) to clear out any debris inside the knee joint and exercises
Why come to Fortius Joint Replacement Centre?
- Fewer delays and less waiting for treatment
- The best care at all times, we are committed to providing the most effective and highest quality healthcare for our patients.
- Faster recovery times
- Shorter hospital stays
- A reputation for innovation, we continually invest in the world’s most advanced diagnostic and treatment technologies.
- Including Robotic assisted surgery
- High quality accommodation and hotel services, being in a comfortable environment can help speed up a patient’s recovery, so we offer a range of accommodation to suit different needs and tastes